Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Wearing the uniform.

Pardon the look, today I'm ranting on video.  

Internets are unreliable

I'm talking trash about David. 

Here ends the ranting.   Because I am tired of restarting my camera.  I am also cold and I want to take nice hot shower and go to bed.  . 

I almost didn't post this stuff.   Then I thought about it and I realized that the reason I almost didn't post these videos is because part of me still believes the lie that women hear that they have to babysit and manipulate men into behaving themselves to have good wholesome lives.    I also don't like the way I look in my exercise clothes.   

But this time I'm right.   Femininity might be more attractive than feminism but if a man doesn't think that he's responsible for thinking about hurting me if I'm dress provocatively then he's a bad person that I don't want to find me attractive.      Why don't we spend less time worrying about how to raise pretty but not too pretty daughters and start worrying about raising honorable sons? 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment